Only with assistance from concerned sponsors and supporters can LAF accomplish these WFL objectives.
The LAF WIN 4 LIFE program is designed to meet the following objectives:
- To empower and develop young peoples life skills, (through writing assignments, public speaking, etc.) so that they are able to be successful on and off the court.
- To provide exposure to the business world of pro tennis and interaction with various professionals so young people learn about career opportunities in sport
- To develop in young people an understanding of social etiquette and protocol so that they will equipped and comfortable in all business and social settings.
- To raise the level of expectation for academic achievement which is a gateway to academic scholarships and acceptance in college.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle by employing techniques used to train world-class athletes so young people develop the positive qualities of champions.
- To expand young people's horizon by exposure to a variety of cultural activities and opportunities for cultural exchange